1. May 2nd - 4th, 2018 (Semarang); August 2018 (Lampung); October 2018 (NTB), Shari'a Economic Festival or Festival Ekonomi Syariah (FESyar).
FESyar is part of the event on roadmap before FESI is held. FESyar is held in 3 major cities in Indonesia namely Semarang, Lampung and NTB. FESyar has the same theme and series of events with ISEF which consists of sharia economic forum and sharia fair. The overall theme for FESyar 2018 is “Encouraging the Implementation of Sharia Business Linkage in Strengthening Regional Economy”.
2. July 26th, 2018 in Bali, International Seminar on "Building Pathways for Policy Making with Big Data".
This seminar is expected to be a place to share knowledge and experiences between institutions about the utilization of Big Data in policy formulation, as well as an event to explore the latest developments about Big Data. The theme for this seminar is “Big Data Utilization in Policy Formulation, as well as exploring the latest development in Big Data”.
3. July 28th - 29th, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan, Tokyo Indonesia Festival.
4. July 2018 in London, Workshop Women in Fintech.
5. July 2018 in Semarang, Seminar on Women Empowerment for Inclusive Growth.
6. August 2018, International Seminar on Sustainable Tourism Development and Productive Marine Ecosystem.
7. August 30th - 31st, 2018 in Bali, International Conference and Call for Paper: "Maintaining Resilience and Sustainable Growth".
8. Sept 2018 in London, Indonesia Briefing.
9. October 3rd - 4th, 2018 in Jakarta, Pre-Event Indonesia Sharia Economic Festival (ISEF).
Pre-event ISEF is a part of series of events before FESI takes place. The theme for pre-event ISEF 2018 is “Empowerment of The Sharia Economy”.