Annual Meeting IMF - WBG Conditional Visa on Arrival
Nusa Dua Bali, Indonesia, 8 - 15 October 2018
The Government of Indonesia will facilitate the entry to Indonesia for accredited Annual Meetings participants through the Conditional Visa on Arrival (VOA) procedure. This type of visa is applicable for accredited participants who ARE NOT included in the 169 Visa-Free Countries and 68 VOA Countries, and for accredited Press and CSO registrants.
To apply for the Conditional VOA, accredited participants must get approval from the Directorate General of Immigration by submitting the application before October the 1st of 2018.
The requirements for the Conditional VOA as follow:
a. Annual Meetings Registration Confirmation Letter from MTS.
b. Bio data page and validity date of the passport.
Login with your Full Name and Confirmation Number as stated on your Registration Confirmation Letter for Annual Meetings
(please login 3-7 days after confirmation letter received)Login
1. All participants must be registered and accredited by the Meeting Team Secretariat (MTS) for the 2018 Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group.
2. Participants are required to possess a valid passport with an expiration date at least 6 months after the date of entry into the territory of Indonesia. The passport must contain at least two blank visa pages. The "amendment" and "endorsement" pages at the back of the passport do not generally count as blank pages and cannot be used for the visa, nor the entry stamp.
3. Participants may obtain a visa at immigration check points in Ngurah Rai Airport Bali and Soekarno Hatta Airport Jakarta.
4. Stay permit up to 30 days from the date of arrival and not renewable.
5. Accredited participants are exempted from Conditional VOA fee (FREE) by showing their Annual Meetings Registration Confirmation Letter at arrival.
Approval Letter will be sent through e-mail by Indonesia Planning Team to Participants approved by the Directorate General of Immigration. This Approval Letter can be shown to airlines and immigration officials if needed.
For additional visa inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org